How about we continue with the book theme today? I found myself getting lost in the wonders of books at an early age, thanks mostly to my parents. Our Saturday routine was always the same: We'd pile in the car and head to the library, a full tote bag of books in hand ready to be returned and replaced with our newest selections. I loved everything about discovering a new book...the crisp pages, the colorful illustrations that practically jumped off the page and the adventures I'd find myself living right along with the book's characters. Plus, most of my favorite childhood memories are of my family reading together at night. Here are a few of the favorites I read again and again...
Berenstain Bears, Goodnight, Moon, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Love You Forever, Corduroy, The Cat In The Hat, Curious George, The Runaway Bunny, Madeline, We Help Mommy.

So, friends, what are your favorite children's books? Which ones did you find yourself reading over and over as a child? If you have children now, what books do you read to them?


P.S. As I got older, The Babysitter's Club became my next favorite! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top