My friends, I'm still working on the blog redesign, but since we had such a great discussion in last week's Love Lounge, I thought it would be fun to whet your appetite with a new feature: Would your rather.

First conundrum: Would you rather live to 100 or be a billionaire? I saw In Time over the weekend, and it was one of those films that had you mesmerized the whole time. And in a roundabout way, it raises that very question. In the future, the world no longer revolves around money, but time. Time has replaced money as the ultimate currency, leaving people desperately craving more of it. More seconds. More minutes. More hours. More days. Anything they could get their hands on.

Now, if you had asked me this question before the movie, I would have said, hands-down, I want to be a billionaire. But when I think about it today, time seems so much more precious - yes, even more precious than gold. Maybe it's because I'm getting older, and I can look back and say, "I wish I had more time for..."

So, which would you rather have? Have you seen the movie?

P.S. Have a great question for a future Would You Rather? I'd love to hear from you at, so feel free to email me (mellow1422 [at] aol [dot] com)! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top