I'm a glasses gal, friends, as you can tell by these photos. I got my first pair when I was young (maybe around 2 years old...), and I've had them ever since. In fact, I just got a new pair a few months ago. I've always loved huge, dorky glasses that look like they're straight out of the '80s. Here are a few more spectacular specs (try saying that 10 times fast!) I've got my eyes on (pun intended...)
1970s librarian glasses.
'80s vintage eyeglasses.
And, I've never even thought about getting contacts. Is that weird? Glasses just always seemed to, well, for lack of a better word...fit!

So, tell me, friends: Do you sport specs? What kind do you have? How long have you worn them? Or do you prefer contacts? I'd love to hear! xoxo

[Bottom photo via The Sartorialist]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top