My friends, what are your plans this weekend? The weather is supposed to be in the '80s, so I'll be spending some time outside. Maybe a little picnic in the park or a leisurely walk to admire the fall leaves. Have you spotted lots of red, orange and yellow leaves? Have a great fall weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

An inspiring homecoming story.

The most controversial pop videos...

Remember these illustrated Missed Connections? More awesome ones...

Beautiful agate jewelry.

I want to try cheese muffins.

Who do you miss?

Chicken soup cures all...

...and don't rainbow cookies just make you smile?

This story will melt your heart.

Who doesn't love the bike comb?

Redheads really are everywhere!

Pretty jewelry.

Don't these illustrations remind you of being a kid?

I love Micaela's new series...

Dream Home: City condo.

What color is your kitchen?

Who wants to see this movie with me?

Amen.

Feminism looks good on men...

I love you, Kate Winslet.

Thank you, Steve Jobs.

[Photo via Bippity Boppity Boo]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top