Happy Friday, friends! What do you have planned for the weekend? I'll be relaxing tomorrow (can't wait!) and going to a nice brunch on Sunday. Plus, I'm working on redesigning So about what I said, and I can't wait to share the finished product with you soon! I hope you'll like it! Is there anything in particular you'd like to see in the new design?

I hope you all have a fun fall weekend. I'll see you next week, but in the meantime, here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Oh goodness, it's a collection of bacon blogs!

Awesome alert: Beatles Love Mashup.

What do you do in your sleep?

Love: Pumpkin seeds + cookies!

Great quote.

Don't you love this Halloween nail art?

Yummy caramel corn.

Do you go to the movies alone?

Tote love.

These colorful chairs make me happy.

Awesome best friend commandments.

Do you like haunted houses? These look scary!

Score: Scrabble-inspired projects.

More Scrabble love.

A touching pregnancy story.

Could you tweet every word in the English language? This man is going to try!

Yay or nay: Knee-patch tights.

Cool laptop bags! Which one is your favorite?

Tiffany is on a shopping freeze...could you do it?

Another Great quote, no?

[Photo via Twig & Thistle]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top