Friends, I'm not sure why, but the fall always reminds me of my childhood. The combination of the smell of burning leaves and trips to apple orchards (we just went yesterday, actually) -- it all takes me back to those carefree years. So, now that it's October, I thought it would be fun to make this week all about childhood -- reminiscing about favorite books, toys, movies, favorite memories and traditions...everything that made those childhood years so magical.

First up: Childhood photos. My parents were notorious for taking lots of photos; they seemed to always have a camera on hand, and never missed an opportunity to capture every moment, no matter how minor said moment seemed at the time. Every now and then, it's fun to look through those photos -- who doesn't love to relive the '80s too?

Did your parents take a lot of family photos when you were little? Did you like the camera? Were you a ham? Or did you hide like my sister?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top