Remember the awesome temporary tattoo shop Tatt.ly? Well, owner Tina recently added this slinky tattoo to the mix. And it got me thinking about all the fun toys and games I loved as a child. I'm pretty sure every generation says this, but the '80s and '90s were a great time to be a kid. And honestly, I loved every single minute of it. My sister and I spent hours creating elaborate scenes with our Barbies. We sent dozens of Matchbox cars careening down a giant wooden board my father had brought home from work. My doctor even put casts on my Cabbage Patch Doll -- how cool is that? Here are a few of my favorite toys (and games!) that kept me occupied for hours...
Friends, I'd love to know: What toys and games made their way into your toy chests and closest when you were young? Have you held onto any of them? Did you ever have a favorite?

P.S. A decade-by-decade list of popular toys! Plus, more '80s fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top