In the fall, there's nothing I love more than putting on a warm pair of socks and sitting in front of the fireplace. Open my sock drawer, though, and all you'll find is one white pair after another. So, it must be fate that I'd fall in love with Happy Socks, a company based in Sweden. Their philosophy on the art of socks? "A vision to spread happiness by turning an everyday essential into a colourful design piece."

How cool is that? Could you imagine rolling on a bright pair and taking to the streets? Oh, the possibilities! Here are the three eye-poppers that have me doing a little happy dance...
Dots splits
Argyles
Dots fade
I love that they're sort of cartoonish and pictured on actual feet, don't you? Just looking at them makes me want to dance around my living room! What about you, friends? Would you wear them? Are you a sock lover? xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top