Happy Friday, my friends! What do you have planned for the weekend? It was a pretty busy week, so I'll be laying low and relaxing. I've got a great Behind the Blog planned for next week, and as always, feel free to email me (mellow1422 [at] aol) if you'd like to be featured. I'd love to have you! And speaking of next week, I also have some very fun Halloween-themed posts planned to get us in the ghostly and ghouly spirit, so be sure to come back for the spooktacularness! I hope you gave a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

I love this organized mess, don't you?

Do you like patterned dresses?

I need one of these sweaters for winter...

Owl love.

Yummy: Three-cheese skillet.

A superhero-style map of Manhattan.

Don't you miss these classic TV shows?

Cute notebooks.

Aren't these wedding invitations beautiful?

DIY vase made from sticks!

What do you love about your body?

Awww: Married couple dies holding hands.

Moving essay about living with borderline personality disorder.

Awesome alert: Clay tags!

What a cute couple, no?

Gorgeous gold.

Dream vacation: Madrid!

I'm loving this classic '70s look.

Halloween costumes for pets! (Do you dress up your pet?)

First, it was s'mores in a jar. Now, it's a s'mores cupcake!

[Photo via Everything Lovely]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top