Do you decorate for Halloween, friends? We don't go all out, but my mom likes to put a few plastic pumpkins out front. I always scoff, telling her that we need to be more sophisticated. I think these two finds this morning will help me plead my case...
This cast stone pumpkin was hand cast by a Scottish artist. Wouldn't it look perfect on a front porch?
This velvet pumpkin is hand-stitched and the gourd stem is actually harvested by local farmers in Portland. I'd love to be sitting in front of a warm fireplace and have this on the mantle, wouldn't you?

Will you be decorating this year? Which of these pumpkins is your favorite? What puts you in the Halloween spirit? And speaking of Halloween, I've got some fun themed posts planned for next week, so stay tuned! xoxo

P.S. More Halloween and fall goodies from Terrain here, here and here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top