My lovely friends, what are your plans for the weekend? It's officially feeling like fall -- lots of wind and grey skies -- and I'm trying to talk my sister into seeing the Footloose remake. Anyone want to see it with me? Have fun weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Did you ever have a fashion faux pas?

Beautiful love letters.

What a cute shop.

Awesome forts for kids.

Genius: How To Be A Redhead.

Aren't these flowers beautiful?

An honest piece about life in the blogosphere.

I love these creative doilies!

Have you tried this roasted tomato soup?

How to wear a scarf. And more perfect scarves for fall...

Chemistry made fun...

Who wants to split this huge donut?

Yikes! Spooky haunted houses!

History, with a twist.

An amazing giant bubble installation.

Amazing ideas for bookshelves.

Genius: Cake pops!

Autumn love.

Do you have Halloween fever yet?

Congrats on the ebook, Laura!

[Photo via Bippity Boppity Boo]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top