...and here we are, friends (finally!) to that surprise I've been hinting at for a few days now. So About What I Said is 3 years old today. I'm over the moon with excitement. Can you believe it's been three years?!?!?!?

If I were accepting an Oscar, my acceptance speech would thank everyone from directors to writers to producers to sound engineers to the craftservice caterer. And sure, I could start reading off my laundry list of thank yous (thanks, Ms. Bear), but there's really only one person in the entire world that I want to thank right now: YOU. Yes, you. I'm talking to you. You, on the other side of the screen. You, who have been there through every single Letter To My Future Husband. You, who have laughed with me (and sometimes at me; no hard feelings, really) with every MEMO TO MEN. And you, who have allowed me to indulge in my light-hearted, fun side

You all have taught me so much about love and life with all your awesome, sweet, encouraging, honest, heartfelt, unbelievable, amazing comments. You have let me share a piece of myself with you, both as a woman with a disability and just a woman, and for that, I am eternally grateful. This blog has truly become a labor of love, and I look forward to what the next two years will bring. After all, this journey wouldn't be the same without you, my dear friends! xoxo

P.S. One more surprise is coming your way this afternoon! :)

[Photos via We Heart It]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top