I feel so lame, friends: I'm just now discovering the pure awesomeness that is Awkward Family Photos. Where has this Web site been all my life? I broke out in laughter last night as I began scrolling through all the photos! And now, the awkwardness has blossomed to include...
Awkward Family Pet Photos: My mom has always said that she wants to include our cats in our holiday cards. I think I'm going to have to show her this site. Now there's a book!
And there's even a board game full of fun questions and new photos.!

Oh my goodness! How hilarious are these? I should dig out some family photos. After all, I grew up in the '80s. There's bound to be an awkward photo or two somewhere in the mix, right?

What about you, friends? Are there any photos of yourself or your family that you look at and immediately say, "What was I thinking?" Or do you embrace the awkwardness? xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top