Happy Friday, friends! What do you have planned for the weekend? Yesterday, my mother was mopping the floor and slipped, so I'll be making sure she sits down and rests this weekend -- she's just a barrel of energy, so it will be quite the challenge! You'd think she'd use the incident as an excuse not to clean, but her Type A personality always seems to get in the way! I hope you have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

I want to travel here...doesn't it look so tranquil?

Cozy blankets for those freezing fall nights.

I'd love to sail away in this hot air balloon, wouldn't you?

Kids do the darndest things.

I'd love to wear this shining star around my neck.

Steve Jobs's last words.

More famous last words.

Is this not the cutest cat you've ever seen?

A masquerade wedding.

Beautiful eyes.

Do you like eggs? Try this trick.

Do you scare easily?

An amazing heart-shaped tree.

Marriott's longest extended-stay guest checks out.

I'm going to start using these work-from-home tips.

Would you try these ice cream flavors?

My mouth is watering over this cookie dough dip! Genius!

Breakups: Dos & Don'ts.

What are you thankful for?

Remember this post about glasses? Here are more awesome pairs.

Don't worry, be happy.

[Photo via a well traveled woman]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top