Friends, we've got a double dose of blog goodness this week! Today, we get the inside scoop from Wendy, an East coast gal who has an eye for vintage and is a self-proclaimed incurable romantic. Ahhh, a girl after my own heart! Check out her tale, and as always, I'd love to feature you and your blog, so feel free to email me (mellow1422 [at] aol)...

Quick facts
Name...Wendy
Birthday...October 30
Where are you from...Born in New Jersey, reside in Florida (dream of
moving to New York)
3 words that describe you...strong, flaky, positive
Occupation...Owner of MOM's Vintage on Etsy
Blog: The Dandy Bohemian
When did you start your blog...September 1, 2009


What inspired you to start a blog?
I started my first blog about 7 years ago on AOL after running across a featured blogger. I was so taken with how she shared her life in words and photos that I decided to start my own.

What do you love the most about blogging? Does anything about it stress you out?
Love the most: The creative outlet that blogging offers, inspiring people, the sense of community.
Stresses me out: Mean comments (not to be confused with constructive comments). Personally, I haven't had to deal with any on my blog, but when I see them elsewhere it brings me down.

If you had to describe your blog in one sentence, what would you say?
The Dandy Bohemian is a reflection of my love of clothes, design, food and good old-fashioned romance.
What has blogging taught you?
Wow, good question! Blogging has taught me the most important person I need to please concerning my blog is me.

What advice do you have for new bloggers?
Post about what you love. When visiting someone's blog, take the time to actually read what they've written.

Where do you see yourself and your blog in 5 years?
A blogging sensation. Joking...kind of. Seriously, I hope that in 5 years, my blog will be a reflection of my happiness and successes.

What has surprised you the most about blogging?
The friends I made through my very first blog. After all these years, happily, we are still a part of each other's lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top