Happy Friday, friends! Did you have a good week? What are your plans for the weekend? Today, I'm visiting a family friend and am so excited to meet her four-month old daughter for the first time. I'm also going to try and navigate the giant world of Costco for the first time (have you ever been there?). I used to go to Sam's Club, so we'll see how the two stores compare.

Thanks for the awesome questions for the new Tuesday feature; feel free to keep 'em coming! In other fun, blog-related news, next week is quite an exciting week...can you guess why? I don't want to give too much away, but I've got some fun things planned and am pretty giddy with excitement! Have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Isn't this the cutest dog?

Cute umbrellas.

Lessons from one of my favorite movies Forrest Gump.

Happy birthday, Marie Curie!

Dream Vacation: A Scottish castle!

Yay or nay: Sparkly pants...

How do you define love?

I'm loving these rings (especially this one).

A splash of spring.

This motorcycle jacket makes me want to watch Grease!

It's really about the small moments!

Decorating with typography.

Aren't these handmade soaps awesome?

Are you getting into the holiday spirit?

Thank you, Eleanor Roosevelt.

Beautiful ballerinas.

Isn't this wedding cake dreamy?

Woohoo, it's pie season!

A map of every McDonald's in the U.S.

Cute ties for little men.

[Photo via Bippity Boppity Boo]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top