Friends, my mind gets unnaturally creative right before I go to bed. For some reason, the ideas just start to flow; that's why I keep my Blackberry or a notebook nearby. And a few nights ago, as I was drifting off to dreamland, an idea struck. So often, I'm the one asking all the questions. Well, now it's your turn, friends. I'm so excited to introduce the new Tuesday feature Question of the Week. This will be your chance to ask me what's on your mind, friends. Got a question about love? About my life? About whether or not I know all the words to the first verse of Savage Garden's I Need You (I do...)?

Don't be shy! Leave your questions in the comments or feel free to email me (mellow1422 (at) aol). I hope you'll enjoy the new feature, and I can't wait to hear from you! xoxo

[Photo via happythings]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top