Good morning! Have a question? I'd love to hear them, so feel free to email me (mellow1422 [at] aol), friends! Today's question comes to us from April. She asks...

If you weren't a writer, what other career would you chose?
Ahhh, I can't be a writer? That would be sort of like cutting off my oxygen supply -- or my root beer supply. But, if I had to choose another career, I've always thought a field in medicine would suit me well. Growing up surrounded by doctors and hospitals, I went to an unofficial form of medical school. I could definitely see myself working with other families and helping them just like doctors and other medical staff helped my family.

Now, this second career dream may seem a bit odd, but it's always been a fantasy of mine: A secretary. A few years ago, I did some temp work at the local university, and loooved it. Organizing. Sorting. Answering phones. Responding to emails. I rocked it all. The photo above? Yup, that's me rocking my days of being a star secretary! :)

What about you, friends? Do you ever dream of a different career? Why did you choose the career you're in now? I'd love to hear! xoxo

P.S. The INPINK giveaway has been extended for one more week! Don't forget to enter if you haven't. Click here to enter!

P.P.S. Part #2 of the Holiday Gift Guide and a MEMO TO MEN is coming your way! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top