I'm so excited to share the first story in our special Valentine's Day series, friends! For the rest of the week and next week, look for a new ode to love every day! xoxo
When I first met Joshua through a friend of a friend I thought: Cute, cool and a genuine guy...hard to find at the age of 17! Time passes, and he experiences his first love. Then six months later, his first heart break. I had no intention of making a move; we were firm friends at this point, so I was merely supportive -- sharing typical metal music when he needed to rage. We went from From friends to best friends, and on September 12, 2010, we started our own relationship. I am so glad I can share my future with Joshua -- mi grande oso (my big bear in Spanish).

--By Sophie from The Bird Song

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top