Today, friends, I'm excited to share my interview with Stephanie, the awesome lady behind Luxe Boulevard. She's a mastermind when it comes to bridal accessories. She loves helping brides make their special day a one-of-a-kind affair, so read on for her tips and tricks. Enjoy...

Keep in touch...
Official Web site: Luxe Boulevard
Become a fan on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
So tell me a bit about Luxe Boulevard...
I specialize in custom bridal accessories. I create whimsical fabric flower bouquets, boutonnieres, bridal belts, statement necklace and much more.

What inspired you to start it?
I had many friends and family members encouraging me to start selling the things I made. One of my dearest friends was my biggest motivator. I talked with my hubby, and he was all for it. Then in September, I had a luxury photographer email me and ask if I could create some boutonnieres based on some inspiration images she had for a stylized shoot. One thing led to another, and she was asking me to make more than just the boutonnieres and offering to sell my bridal goods in her studio. That launched Luxe Boulevard Bridal in full swing.

What's your best piece of advice for people looking for great online shopping deals?
Subscribe to you favorites! If you find a vendor you love and value their product, subscribe to them via email. Usually, when they have a sale, they will email their customers and you get first notice. I do this with my favorites, and often those that are members will get a little higher discount, such as 20% off to the public and 25% off to their members. They are all for thanking you for your loyalty and your support.
In this recession economy, what are some ways people can still look chic for less?
DIY is my answer! So often I find an outdated something at the thrift store and update it to my liking. Learn to sew. Believe me, you can do it. It just takes practice, like anything else that is new to you. You can spend $40 on a dress at the department store, or $10 on materials and do it yourself. Burdastyle has tons of free patterns. Tutorials are everywhere online. I often post my own tutorials, sharing the things that I make, because I believe every woman should be able to look and feel her best without straining her bank account.

What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
My bouquets are most definitely my favorite items. They are the hardest and most time consuming to make, but their end result always leaves me in awe more than any others. Also, there is nothing like seeing a bride smiling and running her fingers over her bouquet. Her delight for her big day so evident.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top