Happy Friday, friends! Any fun plans for the weekend? I'm excited to watch the Oscars this weekend, though I must admit that I haven't seen all the movies nominated for Best Picture. Will you be watching. And, thanks again for all those wonderful 100-word love stories you all sent me. I've got the last one scheduled for Monday, by one of my favorite people in the world -- just to give you a little hint. I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

How does Mara always dress so fabulously?

A cute touch for a kid's party.

This will make your heart flutter.

Genius: Sculptures made from CDs!

Cupcakes, with a twist.

Amen.

I've always wanted to have a fondue party!

Isn't this zebra scarf cute?

These spectacular ice castles have me daydreaming about a winter snowstorm.

A new study says parents are reading fewer fairy tales to their children. Thoughts?

What a neat print from 20x200.

Check out these lights!

Dessert alert: White chocolate brownies!

Whew, I'm glad I'm not the only one afraid of roller coasters.

Before & After of a beautiful bar cart.

Almaty Metro, the world's newest subway station, looks so futuristic, doesn't it?

Emerald is a pretty color.

Strong and sassy funny girls rock!

Would you sleep in these unusual beds?

The best Oscar dresses of all time. Do you have a favorite?

[Photo via That Inspirational Girl]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top