Happy Friday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? The weather is really feeling like spring, so I'm thinking a little time outdoors is in order. On Saturday, we're also getting together with some family friends to celebrate their birthday. I have a few 100-Word Love Stories that haven't been posted yet, so look for those next week -- thanks again to everyone who wrote one, and I'm glad you all like them so much. Have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

The first photos of Beyonce and Jay-Z's beautiful baby girl.

Are you a Lana Del Rey fan?

A poignant essay on losing your mother.

Happy birthday, Oreos!

Is he sending love signals?

Pretty spring gowns.

Genius: Social networking map.

This is so my mother!

I Love Charts now has a Pinterest page!

Are you left-handed?

Amazing series on loving your business.

I wish my hair was long enough for twisting fun.

Milk and cookies, anyone?

What do you think of this Mad Men teaser?

Dream Vacation: Top 10 bizarre museums.

These fairytales are headed to the big screen.

Beware: Television taboos from 1949.

Aren't these confetti cards gorgeous?

These brass figurines would look so cute on a coffee table, don't you think?

A pretty wall of hearts.

[Photo via Wit + Delight]

Have a refreshing weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top