Happy Friday, friends! How was your week? Any fun plans for the weekend...will you be watching the Superbowl? I'm not a football fan (I didn't even know who was playing until a few days ago...), but I don't want to miss out on all that good Superbowl party food, so I'm having a party with just food. My perfect idea of Game Day! And speaking of all things lovely and delicious, don't forget to check back here next week for lots of Valentine's Day posts. Have a great weekend, friends, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Green with envy.

Yay or nay: Blue + mustard.

Cute Valentine's Day pillow.

Dollhouse love.

I love these passport covers, don't you?

Pretty paper flowers.

Which Facebook type are you?

Funny parking cards.

Texts From Last Night never get old!

Fate...or coincidence?

Hilarious slang pencils.

Polka dots never get old, do they?

Beautiful brides, from behind.

Yay or nay: Ballet flats.

Looking forward to this series on loving your business!

Swooning over this bracelet...

Back To The Future...on Broadway?

Genius: Find people you met on a plane.

Do you share your passwords with your partner?

So, who wants to visit these bizarre restaurants with me?
[Photos via A Well-Traveled Woman]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top