Confession: I'm sometimes a bit, well, slow to jump on the technology bandwagon when some new-fangled gadget comes along. Remember how long it took me to board the Blackberry train? And now, it looks like it's happening again with a not-so-new technological advancement that is new to me: Pandora. It's hard to believe (and yes, sort of embarrassing) that up until last year, I had virtually no idea that this glorious Internet radio even existed. Where has it been all my life? I love that I can change the station whenever I want. A sampling of my current stations...
What stations do you have in heavy rotation right now, friends? Pop? Oldies? Rap? Classical? Kenny G.?

P.S. Yes, I was listening to soft rock. And no, I feel no shame in admitting that fact. :)

P.P.S. A new MEMO TO MEN is coming your way shortly!

[Top graphic via Someecards]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top