Over lunch a few months ago, my friend Lexi and I got to talking about the people we would choose to sit around our dream dinner table. Lexi didn't have any trouble thinking of her Top 6, which included history makers and pop culture icons, but surprisingly, the task was harder than I thought. I had to think about it for awhile, and then I came up with this list...

*Martin Luther King Jr. for his knowledge and wisdom.
*Lady Gaga for being such a powerfully positive role model.
*Elvis because, really, who doesn't want to be serenaded?
*Diane Sawyer for her journalistic advice and inspiration.
*Ellen, so we can finally meet.
*Stephen Colbert because there's nothing like a guy who makes you laugh.

Who makes your list, friends? Is there anyone you'd include that might surprise people? What would you serve? I'd be SO nervous! xoxo

P.S. Special thanks to Rachael and Becca for letting me guest post on their wonderful blogs this week. You can read the posts here and here. Thanks for inviting me to your "dinner table," ladies! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top