Well, friends, it's Friday the 13th! Are you feeling superstitious today? What are you doing this weekend? I'm looking forward to a few simple pleasures: Sleeping in, catching up on Mad Men and ordering gooey, oozing-with-cheese pizza tonight. Have a fun weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Where's Waldo?

How many U.S. states have you visited?

Friends love. Who was your favorite?

I love these expressions of gratitude.

Hilarious: Old people writing on the Facebook pages of chain restaurants.

Homage To My Hips is so inspiring.

Simple and elegant knot ring.

Betty White is now on Twitter!

Are your taxes done?

Awesome: 11 iconic photos from the '70s.

It's Soft Kitty!

In honor of this week's National Grilled Cheese Day, here are some mouth-watering recipes.

How pretty is this ring?

Oh, how I miss overhead projectors!

Congrats, Emily!

Life, in two words.

These spring flowers are so calming.

Funny: Texts From Dogs.

Remember my post about how I don't drink? Here, another writer weighs in.

Dream Vacation: Blinking merman sculpture in Denmark.

[Photo by Sarah Maingot, via The Shallow End]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top