Today, friends, I'd love to share my interview with Janice, owner of Bellissimo Jewelry. Janice is a creative force who loves being able to pursue her passion every day. I hope you enjoy her words of wisdom! xoxo

Keep in touch...
Official Web site: Bellissimo Jewelry
Become a fan on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
So tell me a bit about you and your shop.
My shop is a collection of pieces that have been created with love. The Bellissimo Jewelry collection is full of well-priced items made with quality materials: semiprecious stones, sterling silver, fine silver, gold filled and some silver-plated items. I am a native Texan, and I left the corporate world behind 15 years ago to pursue my true passion -- creating all things beautiful! That is when I not only got into the jewelry business but also the interior design business. I have had these two business up and running ever since.

What inspired you to start the shop?
Both in my interior design business and in my jewelry line, I try to create items that everyone can afford and would be proud of. Something does not have to cost a lot of money to have excellent quality and look GREAT! I like to say I create for everyday life. Having two active boys myself and a hubby, I definitely have that everyday life. You don't want to spend a bundle on a sofa and let you kids sit on it and eat, nor do you want to spend a ton on a piece of jewelry and then regret it because it is too expensive to wear for "everyday life." I have created designs so they are extremely versatile, dressy enough to wear to the board room and casual enough to sport at the ball field.
What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
My favorite items in my shop are my bezel set items. I especially love my bezel set rings! They are so pretty, and they can be worn alone or stacked together. Again, a very versatile item.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top