Growing up, one of my favorite things about spring was dying Easter eggs. Every year, though, I stuck with the same standard colors -- the reds, the blues, the greens, the pinks. I never got too wild and crazy. I haven't decorated eggs in years, but lately, I've been seeing so many creative and beautiful designs that it makes me want to get back in the ring and step up my game so I'm not left with egg on my face (pun intended...). Here are the 10 that made my jaw drop this morning...
A groovy throw-back with tie-dye eggs...
A futuristic look with neon dip-dyed eggs...
A classic mix of pastel striped eggs...
A set of vibrantly colored eggs...
A set of intricate origami eggs...
Two words: Ombre eggs...
And of course, no one does it like Martha, with her Thread-wrapped, lace, glittered and dripped-on eggs.

Do you still dye Easter eggs, friends? Do you stay more traditional, or do you get crazy? Let's chat! xoxo

P.S. More egg-tastic posts, including an egg engagement and confetti eggs. Also, remember when I gave the Easter Bunny a makeover?

[Top photo via Teach Preschool]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top