Happy Easter weekend, friends! What do you have planned for this beautiful spring weekend? My mom's been gone this week visiting my grandfather, so we're planning to spend some time together, and of course, I'll be getting my hands on some deliciously gooey Easter candy. I hope you all have a lovely weekend -- maybe filled with a PEEP or two -- and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

How much did '90s songs rock?

Easter bunny cup = ADORABLE.

My, what studious dogs!

It seems yellow is everywhere this time of year...but I'm not complaining!

And apparently this color sparks creativity.

I love these DIY paper carrots, don't you?

Dream Home: Print wall.

This forest was built by one man!

Madewell scores again! Look at these pretty patterns from their fall 2012 collection.

Whoa.

Whaaat? Blue trees?

The Urban Dictionary in 1811.

10 books to read before you grow up.

These psychedelic colors make me dizzy!

I want this shirt.

This made me chuckle!

And this one too!

Do you spend your money on experiences?

Would you dye your hair a crazy color?

Why you're defriended on Facebook...

[Photo via Just Be Splendid]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top