Isn't this comic funny? Confession: For as long as I can remember, I've always worn long T-shirts to bed. In fact, I've amassed quite the collection of university T-shirts over the years. But these pajamas have got me rethinking my nighttime attire of choice...

Pink vintage pajamas because, well, pink is obviously the best color in the entire world.
Cupcake satin pajamas to give me sweet dreams.
Flannel pajamas for a classic look and relaxed feel.

What do you think, friends? Don't they look comfy and cozy? What kind of pajamas are you wearing right now? Do you have a favorite pair you've had for years? Do you like to lounge in your PJs on the weekends? xoxo

2 comments:

  1. replica bags forum hermes fake p1a69u7t42 7a replica bags wholesale click site c6f15y4e05 designer replica luggage replica bags wholesale india replica bags dubai see r4x15y9u42 7a replica bags meaning

    ReplyDelete

 
Top