Have a question? I'd love to hear it, so feel free to email me (mellow1422 [at] aol), friends! Today's question comes to us from Mari, who asks...

What article have you written that you are proud of?
Oh, this is definitely an easy one. In 2007, I had a personal essay published in Redbook magazine. It was my first national publication, and I was beyond over-the-moon excited -- I was practically out-of-the-galaxy giddy with excitement. The day it came out, my mom and I walked to the gas station by our house and bought a couple copies of the magazine and fountain drinks. We couldn't wait until we got home, so we sat on the curb outside the gas station, the blistering summer sun beating down on us, and flipped right to my page! xoxo

P.S. I can't believe it's been almost 5 years! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top