Have a question? I'd love to hear it, so feel free to email me (mellow1422 [at] aol), friends! Today's question comes to us from Jamie, who asks...

What's on your DVR?

Confession: I love TV. No, I love TV. I always have. It started with Sesame Street, back in the days when I was learning the alphabet and The Count was teaching all about numbers. Then I went through my Disney Channel and Nickelodeon phase. Now, friends, I'm referring to the classic heyday of these channels in the '90s. I watched Kids' Incorporated and MMC religiously after school (Ryan Gosling, anyone?).

And when we got a DVR a few years ago, I felt like I'd hit the jackpot in Vegas. I now had 100 hours at my disposal to record anything and everything my little pop-culture-loving heart desired. Here's a little round-up of some of the shows I'm loving these days (and one show that got cancelled too soon...)...
Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars are the perfect guilty pleasures. Plus, I can live vicariously through all that Upper East Side drama. But more on my love of Chuck Bass later. :)
Mad Men and Pan Am are fantastic period dramas. I've always loved shows that span years and years and incorporate the life and culture of the time period into the storylines.
How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory are just all around feel-good shows. How I Met Your Mother actually inspired Letters To My Future Husband, and who doesn't love Sheldon Cooper?
And....American Dreams is one of my all-time favorite shows that got cancelled too early! The music. The pop culture. The fashion. Everything. Perfect!

So, friends, it's your turn to share. What's primed and ready-to-watch on your DVR right now? What are your favorite new shows? Any old ones you never get tired of (The Brady Bunch is one of mine!)? xoxo

P.S. Two more shows I love.

P.P.S. I also have a fun How I Met Your Mother theme week coming up soon! :)

[Top graphics by Someecards]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top