How often do you change up your hairstyle? It's no secret, friends, that I've had the same simple 'do since the Dark Ages. OK, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but it feels like it sometimes. Take the photo above. That's me when I was a senior in high school.
And here's when I was in college. Identical photos? Oh, yes. I've always kept my hair short, so when I let it grow out a few months ago, I couldn't help but fall in love with it. I've always secretly wanted that sort of long, messy-with-a-purpose hair, but I'd invariably end up keeping it short because the longer length kept bothering me. So when I let it grow out for most of the fall, I thought I'd made it over that evil hair hump. Well, I broke down a few weeks ago and got a haircut. But I still dream! Here are three hairspirations I've got my eye on...
A fishtail braid that's chic and relaxed...
A waterfall braid for a low-key weekend...
And a tousled knot, complete with a flower, to show off your whimsical and romantic side....

So, friends, now it's your turn to dish about your 'do: What hairstyle do you have? Which style is your favorite from the three above? Do you change your hairstyle a lot? Where do you get your hair inspiration? xoxo

P.S. Redheads do have more fun! :)

P.P.S. A MEMO TO MEN coming your way shortly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top