Happy Friday, friends! What are your plans for the weekend? I'm heading to the movies to see We Need To Talk About Kevin. Have you seen it? It looks pretty interesting, and I've always been a fan of psychological thrillers. While I'm enjoying my buttery popcorn (the best part about going to the movies, really), I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Romance in New York City!

What music video would you like to be in?

Famous eyebrows.

Genius: Tea bag cookies!

Isn't this Colorado wedding beautiful?

Valentine's Day balloons.

Meet Ms. Brown, the newest M&M with a personality.

Photographers posing with their famous photos.

I want this dress.

The dangers of Pinterest...

In defense of messy desks (remember my desk?).

I miss Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Six things not to say to a childhood sweetheart.

A cape made of spider silk. Would you dare?

Genius: Interactive paintings.

Awesome nostalgic gizmos!

Neat.

A delicious Tumblr all about food!
[Photos via Wit + Delight]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top