Have a question? I'd love to hear it, so feel free to email me (mellow1422 [at] aol), friends! Today's question comes to us from S.M., who asks...

Would you ever get a tattoo? If so, what would it be and where? ;)
Ahhh, the eternal question: To get a tattoo or leave my skin forever clean and uninked? It's a tough one, I must admit. I know it might sound a bit funny, but I used to be sort of afraid of tattoos. I'd seen some people with huge, intricate tattoos adorning their arms, and as a small child, said tattoos did frighten me a bit. But as I've gotten older, I'm starting to think it would be sort of cool to get one. Not a large one, mind you -- being as short as I am, I figure if I get one too big, it will overshadow me, and of course, we don't want that, do we, friends? I'd want my small tattoo -- on my wrist -- to have some sort of story or meaning behind it, so here's what I've been thinking...
A musical note tattoo in honor of my love of music and newfound love of songwriting.
A butterfly tattoo to remind me that my disability should never hold me back from anything -- even flying!
A rose tattoo on my ankle because my father always called my sister and me rosebud.
A heart tattoo and an infinity tattoo for my romantic side.
Words like imagine, Let It Be, love, forever young, believe and wanderlust to always keep me inspired.
And of course, a tattoo of quotation marks for my love of writing and my geeky grammar side.

What do you think, friends? Do you have any of these tattoos? Any ones you dream of getting?

[Tattoo chart via Pinterest]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top