Friends, let's have some more holiday fun today, shall we? As we get closer to Christmas (it's only 3 days away now...yikes!), it seems like our calendars may explode with office parties, packing for vacation, cookie baking, family parties, general merriment. Sigh...

And one more to-do item on some people's calendars? Shopping. I'll admit that I'm sometimes that person: I leave all my shopping until the last possible second. Not my aunt, though. She usually has all her shopping done by Halloween (can you believe that??).
So, friends, I ask you: Would you rather do all of your shopping early or wait until the last second? Do you think doing it early takes away some of the magic of the season? Do you hate battling the crowds when you wait until, say, Christmas Eve? xoxo

[Photos via We Heart It]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top