Happy Friday and Happy Holidays to you all, my dear friends. Here's to a wonderfully relaxing weekend of peace and joy spent with family and friends. I'm sending you giant hug through the computer. Can you feel it? I'll be eating lots of sweets this weekend watching holiday movies (I haven't seen Home Alone in ages...). I'll see you all on Monday, but in the meantime, here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

What made you happy this week?

Mad Men gift guide = AWESOME!

Gorgeous holiday hair here + here.

And some glitter nail polish.

The greatest rock & roll Christmas songs.

Dream Home: Canopy beds. Sigh...

A great how-to for enjoying the holidays if you're single.

Genius: Snow in a can!

Happy one-year blogiversary, Lindsay!

Wouldn't you love to go manatee watching?

Mmmm, I never get tired of broccoli cheddar soup! What's your favorite kind of soup?

Tiffany is the best dancer, isn't she?

Vote for Elliot!

Ooooh, I want this hedgehog coin purse!

A ranking of TV's most popular hangouts.

Big question: Can friends share exes?

So true.

A satellite view of a frost-covered United Kingdom.

How famous brands got their names.
And I couldn't resist posting this graphic. Isn't it cute? xoxo

[Photo via Just Be Splendid]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top