Happy day-after-Christmas, friends! Do you have the day off today? I hope you had a lovely holiday with the people you love the most. I had a relaxing day full of games, my mom's delicious fruit salad and a piece or two (or three...) of chocolate -- it's become a tradition every year that we buy a big box of assorted chocolates and eat some while we open gifts.

But I digress. I just discovered today's guy over the last few months. He's the star of one of my new favorite shows. He's talented. He's got one of those inviting smiles. And he makes being bad look downright fun...

JOSHUA BOWMAN!!!!!!!!!!

"[I like to be] challenged mentally. I like to be, you know, kept on my toes." --PEOPLE magazine

P.S. I thought it would be fun to have more light-hearted posts this week as we recover from all that holiday merriment! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top