Have you ever imagined what historical records would look like if George Washington had been able to update his Facebook status when he became the first president of the United States? How genius is this Facebook history of the world? It imagines what newsfeeds would have looked like if Facebook existed during everything from The Middle Ages to the 1990s. Also interspersed are funny status updates from historical figures and newsmakers. I must have sat at the kitchen table for 30 minutes today reading my favorite entries to my sister as she did some work around the house. It totally made me smile! xoxo

P.S. Don't forget to follow So About What I Said on Facebook!

P.P.S. More decade-related posts: '50s, '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s and '00s.

[Via College Humor]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top