For my next Peek Inside, I'd love to show you one of the favorite spots in my house: Our wall of family photos. We'd had the photos of my paternal and maternal grandparents adorning the walls for awhile. Above are my maternal and paternal grandparents, respectively.
But over the holidays, my mother found a few more photos in our basement and decided to create a full-on family wall. I love being able to just stand in front of it and feel like all the most important people in my life are with me, even if they're thousands of miles away.
It's a comforting thought, isn't it, friends? I'd love to know: Do you have a lot of family photos hanging in your house? Where do you like to display them? Do you have a big family or a small one? xoxo

P.S. Do you see the photo of me in the upper left-hand corner of the third photo? That's my senior photo from high school...and I practically look the same. Exactly the same. What's up with that?? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top