After all the lovely comments on our holiday decorations, I'd love to start a new feature called Peek Inside, a fun, up-close-and-personal look at my everyday life. What do you think?

First up: Do you keep to-do lists, friends? John Lennon's to-do list has been making its way around the blogosphere, and it got me thinking about my own, which I'd love to share with you today (Note: Beware of catching my OCD bug!)...
I have a regular to-do list that I keep in a small pink planner. I carry it with me, so I can always write down anything that comes to mind before I forget.
And then recently, I've developed a "running to-do list" to help me organize and structure my days. It's so easy to get sidetracked (read: Twitter) when you don't have a 9-to-5 job calling your name, so it's important to keep to a schedule.
And another way I keep to a schedule: Storyboarding my blog posts every week in that handy-dandy pink planner. Is it odd that I look forward to this little ritual every week?

P.S. What else would you like a Peek Inside of? Feel free to leave a comment below or email me at mellow1422 (at) aol...

So tell me, friends, what sorts of to-do lists do you keep? Or do you not keep one? Do you write them on scraps of paper, do you have an obsessively organized planner? Let's chat! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top