When I was little, Cabbage Patch Dolls and Popples were some of my best friends. As a child of the '80s, it was practically a requirement, really. Did I ever tell you about Emma, my favorite Cabbage Patch Doll (above)? One time during surgery, my doctor put casts on her legs, and she's still got them to this day!

And speaking of stuffed animals, I discovered the new shop Walnut Animal Society over the weekend. Owner Lauren Bradshaw creates the most adorable handmade stuffed animals. Get ready for some cuteness...
Henry the Fox
Eleanor the Bear
Chester the Raccoon
Ruthie the Deer

Aren't they adorable? I love how they each have names. Which one is your favorite? What sorts of stuffed animals did you have when you were younger? Did you take them everywhere with you? What were their names? I'd love to hear! xoxo

P.S. More fun things from childhood, including children's books, an embroidered memory game and some more photos of me as a kid. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top