Confession: I've always had a love-hate relationship with New Year's resolutions. When I was younger, it seemed so easy to come up with those grand plans that I was going to accomplish over the next 12 months. Tell Crush Boy (finally!) how I felt, for example. And most years, when December 31 rolled around and I realized that I'd forgotten what my resolution even was in the first place, I resigned myself to the fact that resolutions and I just weren't friends.

Two years ago, I wrote of just wanting to be happy. And honestly, this sounds like a refreshingly perfect way to approach the coming year, doesn't it?

So, friends, do you make New Year's resolutions? Are they usually the same every year? What is your resolution this year? What will you miss most about 2011? What are you excited about in 2012? xoxo

P.S. The top 10 cities for ringing in the New Year!

[Photo via wit + delight]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top