For today's head-scratching, nail-bitter, let's talk about respect. We've discussed the topic before as it relates to guys, but I wonder: Is it better to be well-liked or well-respected in this world? Are they the same thing?

For me, I'd much rather be liked. Because when you think about it, isn't being liked the foundation of respect? As corny as it sounds, I can't help but think that respect sort of blossoms like a spring flower -- each petal a different part that makes up the whole. Being liked is most definitely one of those parts. Does that make sense, friends?

So I'd love to know: Where do you stand? Would you be happier being liked or respected? Are they mutually exclusive? Can you have one without the other? Are there certain aspects of life in which you'd prefer one over the other? xoxo

[Photo via We Heart It]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top