Happy Friday, friends! What are your plans for the weekend? I'm going to be resting up while the rest of that flu leaves my system. I also might do a little shopping (a little retail therapy can cure anything, don't you think?). I hope you all enjoy the first weekend of spring, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Spring break in the age of social media.

What an awesome idea: A mini-getaway to celebrate your anniversary!

Pretty paper flowers.

Oooh, I'm in love with this pie!

Are your parents on Facebook?

Amazing chalkboard art.

How amazing is this indoor landscaping?

Food-themed kitchen accessories.

On a mother's love...

Awkward guys rock, don't they?

These illustrations of what Mad Men characters would look like in the future made me laugh.

A young Carrie Bradshaw is coming to a TV near you!

This engagement/wedding ring round-up made my heart swoon.

Are you going to see The Hunger Games?

The life of a writer.

New nail polish trend: Caviar manicures.

These 5 types of men make great husband. Do you agree?

Adorable.

Dream Vacation: 10 buildings shaped liked fruit.

This is my new mantra.

[Photo via wit + delight]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top