Good evening, friends! Did you have a good week? What are you doing this weekend? I played hooky this afternoon and went to see The Hunger Games (Have you seen it? Did you like it?). I haven't read the books yet, but the movie has made me curious to see what happens next! Enjoy your weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

What a cute rainbow sweater.

A beautiful love story.

And a last-wish wedding.

Bravo, Pinterest!

First, there was the Switcheroo project. Now, there's Hana Pesut's fruit project.

Soft pretzels are soooo delicious, aren't they?

10 letters written by U.S. presidents.

The hard life of a 2-year-old.

London is still calling my name.

Easter fun for the grown-up set.

How pretty are these porches?

Lovely reminders.

Remember my thoughts on cheating? Well, here are 9 supposedly legitimate reasons...

Can't get enough of the pizza sleeping bag? There's a baked potato bean bag chair too!

Look, it's Mad Men's Sally!

Did you buy a lottery ticket?

Aren't cherry blossoms the perfect sign of spring?

How wild are these geometric rooms?

A toddler's rules of possessions...

[Photo via Bippity Boppity Boo]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top