Today, I had the chance to chat with Adrienne of Andewyn Designs. The Nashville-based designer creates rustic metal and gemstone jewelry that, as she says, "expresses, not overpowers, an individual and free spirit, one who is inspired by the natural world and wears adornments that enhance the soul." Read on for Adrienne's inspirations and her favorite item in her shop! xoxo

Keep in touch...
Official Web site: Andewyn Designs
Become a fan on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
What inspired you to start the shop?
I'd always been searching for a creative outlet. I've been into many things, but jewelry satisfied my need for personal expression and also allowed me to indulge my love for tools and working with my hands.

What's your best piece of advice for people looking for great online shopping deals?
I'm not sure about online shopping deals, but if you're looking for quality products made with heart and soul, support handmade. Etsy is a great place to find just about anything handmade from wonderful people who make because they have a passion and love for it.
What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
I have several right now, but if I have to pick just one, I'll choose the Ways of The Wind ring. She represents my love of the Southwest and has a wonderful Native American spirit about her, which is something I strive for in honor of my heritage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top