Happy Friday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? We're going to enjoy a little serenity in these gardens and then out for a nice meal at Olive Garden tomorrow to mark the anniversary of my father's death. It should be a nice, comforting day. Plus, I'm finally updating my Pinterest, so make sure to follow me if you haven't already. I love seeing everyone's boards and all the inspiration that oozes from them! Here's to a warm spring weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Can I live here?

Thought-provoking post on life.

Poor Shakespeare!

Who knew the color pink could be so controversial...what do you think?

A beautiful outdoor wedding.

Pink-striped straws, anyone?

The psychology of love.

The Ballerina Project is beautiful.

Awesome inventions from women!

Writers, how much do you write about your personal life?

Cities re imagined as women.

Picture-perfect puffy clouds -- literally!

Watch lust.

Don't these patios have you dreaming of warm summer days and lemonade?

Don't sabotage yourself with these two words.

I'm loving Amy's marriage series.

Glitter nail polish, anyone?

A guy's take on beauty and Pinterest.

Tim Riggins forever!

Oooooh, Icelandic street art.

[Photo via Wit + Delight]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top