Happy Friday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? I've had a busy week -- can you believe it's March? I'm dying to see The Lorax and snack on some of that good movie popcorn (have I told you that in addition to Cake Boss, I've also recently developed a popcorn addiction? Weird!). Hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Lilacs for spring.

A cute DIY touch for a drawer.

Genius: Map-themed art.

National parks as seen from space.

How cool is this New York pop culture map?

A megaphone for the iPhone.

There's nothing like a mouth-watering burger!

Dream Home: DIY feather wall art.

Tango with tangerine.

I'm not sure if these baby photos are adorable or freaky...thoughts?

The most divisive characters in literature. (I've always been in love with Holden Caulfield, but more on that later...)

Would you dare try this see-through maze?

Cool cats.

Art on Oreo cookies.

I want this awesome Back To The Future trilogy poster set!

Bada Bing: An oral history of The Sopranos is coming up in Vanity Fair.

Who is your favorite Beatle?

Cool alert: Melting crayons.

I love this poster series of First Ladies, don't you?

Kudos to Lady Gaga on the launch of The Born This Way Foundation, her anti-bullying initiative.

[Photo via Everything Lovely]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top