Before we oooh and aaah over all that is glorious about today's gentleman, I wanted to take a moment to thank you, friends, for all the well wishes during last week's nasty flu bug. Thanks to a trip to the doctor and some antibiotics, I'll be fit as a fiddle in no time (what does that expression even mean, anyway...?). Make sure you're taking care of yourself so this evil flu doesn't attack your immune system like it did mine. At least I've learned one lesson: I'll be the first in line to get a flu shot next year.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Happy Monday, friends! I'll confess: I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to feature this guy, but the timing just never seemed right, and as we all know, timing is everything in life. And then I looked at today's date, and everything fell into place oh-so-perfectly. OK, so this guy may be a fictional character, but something tells me that's part of his allure. He's got a dark air of mystery about him. He gets more dashing as he gets older. And, he simply oozes charm...

ROGER STERLING!!!!!!!!!!

"Every time I think back, all the good stuff was with you." (to Joan)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top